Okay, so is it just me or does it seem to be when you have the least amount of money in your bank, you see so many things you want to buy…
I thought I’d do a little post with what is currently on my wish list. Now when I say wish list, I mean a list of things that I actually intend on buying over the next couple of months, even though I could have went a little bit mad with my dream wish list… Dionysus GG Blooms mini bag, Gucci ace embroidered sneakers, an all paid trip to Dubai etc, but i’m trying to be realistic here!
- CT Overnight Bronze & Glow Mask– As if I don’t crave enough of Charlotte’s products, she has went and launched an overnight face mask, that gives you a tan, need i say any more?!
- CT Revolutionary Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask– Now I am such a big fan of face masks, and I have just recently got into the whole ‘sheet mask’ concept but there is something about the wet sheets that just gives me the ick! The difference with these masks is that they are dry, which really makes me want to give them a go because I can’t understand how they would work, if they aren’t wet and dripping with product?! They also claim to give ‘Expert Facial Results In Just 15 Minutes’ which sounds perfect to me!
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Opal– I have been eyeing up this highlighter for such a long time and I remember being so tempted to buy it back in March when I was in NYC! I think they fact that I keep coming back to it probably means that I should take the plunge and buy it! Has anyone tried this and would recommend it or not? I’d love to hear an honest opinion on how this differs to my current favourite which is Mac soft and gentle?
- HOURGLASS Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick– Okay so I NEED this! I have seen nothing but amazing reviews for this foundation, the only thing that is currently putting me off it is the price tag of £42. However next pay I am definitely taking the plunge and buying this! Nothing haunts us more than the things we don’t buy, right?
- Diptyque Amber Scented Candle– Now anyone who knows me knows that I love candles and I have been so desperate to try these Diptyque candles for so long but I just don’t think I can justify spending £45 on one single candle, even if they get given the most amazing reviews…
- And last on my list, but definitely not least are the Rayban Round Metal Sunglasses– How cool are these! I am obsessed! I swear by Rayban sunglasses and my Rayban Erika sunglasses are always my go to, but I can’t but want these, like really, really bad! Maybe if I book another holiday I can justify splurging?
What’s on your current wish list?